Oh dear another hiatus.....
Well it's been a long time since my last post! So where to begin...
#1: I kept the finger! Somehow it wanted to stay attached which was great, still a bit sore and my days a pro player are well and truly ended and I can't pass properly (not enough feeling) - Good job I packed in a few years ago!
#2: Marianne is very I'll as she damaged another disc in her Neck and is having very serious problems, so back to the surgeon again and things don't look good.
#3: I've been promoted at work (Finally a S5 which was the grade I'd always wanted to be!)Money is better as well, job is the same!
#4: We have found a and settled back at a church.... It's our old one "St Michael and All Saints" so we are once again fully paid up Catholic Anglicans! (Think Anglo Catholic, but more so.. Just some doctrinal issues separate us from Rome!)
#5: Done quite a bit at home, more posts and pictures to follow!
Enough for now anyway!


1 Comments:
Hello- I know this is a bit bizarre, but this used to by my blogsite until about 2006, and I typed it in just to see what I'd find. So, I too am Matt Andrews, but I live in Colorado, USA. The funnier thing is that I too am an Anglican (Formerly Episcopalian, but our congregation has shifted to Anglican Church in North America status and forfeited our property). I had this blog while I was a theology student at Colorado Christian University, and used to vent frustrations, etc. The things we have in common are pretty funny, actually- maybe it's something in the "Matt Andrews" DNA! Pardon the "anonymous" sign in, I no longer have an account.
17 January, 2011 23:12
Post a Comment
<< Home