Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Monday, July 10, 2006

On Holiday to Iona Abbey


We spent a week on Iona with John Bell (of the WGRG), studying "The Jesus we never knew" and living in Community with total strangers.

The Course it's self was interesting but held no surprises if I had thought more about Jesus's humanity and less about his Divinity! (though the WGRG Intern - Jamie Spelling needs to work on her Group Work Skills by all accounts).

The Music was fantastic (The New CH4 is so much better that CH3 and includes most of Common Ground in it) and I had my 1st experience of singing in a choir (Though boy do I need lessons)!

We met some lovely, interesting and challenging people, which with a bit of luck we will be able to keep in touch with. Overall we had such a good time, though for the last couple of days I came down with a mild Virus... which has proven a bit more severe than it appeared at the time (See Separate Post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home