Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Now this could be serious....

Well, sorry for the delay in posting anything lately, but I had a little accident that prevented me! I er... partially amputated part of my finger in a letter box! (I was posting something through and the mail box closed on it)
so I: Amputated part of my Right Middle finger from the final joint to the nail, breaking all the bones forward of the last joint (section that the nail is on)and cut all the nerves in the back of the finger. A Doctor at A & E stitched it back on but it doesnt look hopeful.. so I get the stitches out today and I'm not sure it will stay attached it's self..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home