Andew's Induction
We Went to Andrew Bain's (Our friend and former Rector at Holy Trinity) induction to his new charge at St Ninians, Comley Bank. It was strange being back at an Episcopal Church (and a Anglo Catholic one to boot)as we hadn't been to one since January. It was a nice and cheerful even. It was nice to be back with the Blue Book as I always did like it. We met some people we hadn't seen in a long time and caught up, some of their tales were of good times and some of bad times, but all neded to tell their stories. I had a chance to speak to the Dean.. well I had a go at him about his lack of Pastoral care.. no effect though, which was as I expected really. I really do hope Andrew enjoys his new charge and I do pray that it works out well for Him, as I have no doubt it will.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home