Thursday's Update
Well I've been away as usual and work is still very stressful, so I've got a light headache most of the time at the moment, strangely though I'm actually enjoying the work at the moment!
The Dog was fine while I was away, so that is good news as I was a bit worried. Marianne had fun with him and he was great company so his primary purpose has been met!
I've been doing more thinking about my last post and think I need to say these words, though I'm not happy about them:
"For a Priest to cynically decide that he would resign from his post (lying about the reasons) and play then "happy families" so he would be able to walk out of the church with his head held high and then once completed, leave his family for another woman (That he was already having an affair with) is almost unbelievable and I feel it makes a mockery of the Church and it's teachings. I really feel sad enough about Church, but this makes me disgusted with it"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home