Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Friday, May 26, 2006

A new day, a new way and I'm feelin' Fine

Well my much promised post about things spiritual has finally happened!

#1: I've rediscovered my heart for Scripture from somewhere! Currently reading both old (Leviticus) and New (Matthew's Gospel) testaments again, it's been a while so hopefully it will stick!

#2: I'm still struggling a bit with prayer, but "How not to Pray" has been a great help.

#3: My faith is maturing and I'm starting to think and believe things I would have consider silly before, I think though sometimes you need to understand the question before you can give an answer and I always had the answer given to me, the question wasn't explained so well!

#4: I'm toying with my denominational sense at the moment and I think I know where I will end up, might be a shock to any one who know how vigorously I defended Anglo Catholic Practice in the past, but Greenbelt changed me in so many ways, I'm not sure I can even begin to explain.

#5:I'm slowly starting to severely mistrust the SEC and it's members after what happened with Roger and then some of the problems one of our friends is having with her role and the vestry's attitude to her.

Any way enough from me, for a couple of days.

PS: I'm Studying a correspondence Bible course at The Faith Mission.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home