Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Friday!

Well Friday has come around really quick this week, It's been a bit of a funny week spiritually. I seam to be working myself up about the whole Roger thing for some unknown reason! I really wish I could let go about it but I have realised these things...

#1: I'm actually very conservative (read Evangelical!).

#2: I find it difficult to accept the behavior of the Church and it's office bearers. When it falls short of the ideal (Maybe something from Childhood I would wager ;-)

#3: I no longer feel at home in the SEC, I just don't know why. I like the fact gay clergy and Woman Priests / Bishops are not issues (I don't like the fact the poor, pastoral support and teaching are all issues that the church avoids).

#4: I want some radical, near prophetic church, but I know in heart I am to week and lazy to follow Jesus in the way called of me. (Any help greatly appreciated!)

So ends today journal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home