Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well here goes..

Sorry I've not updated it in a while but life kind of got in the way...

So what has been happening, well spiritually not much! I just seam to have totally lost both my motivation and belief in the Church!

So what caused this? I here you cry (I've always been a supported the catholic church in it's true sense any way...)

I think the following

#1: The support and Love given to use over the years by different churches - I'm think of when I lost my job, when family members died, when we have had no money, when we have no time to even spend with each other, when we are asked to help a church discern something and then the ministers lied to us so they got the decision they wanted in the 1st place, and then the final straw Marianne's back and neck injuries and the support - absolutely none- we received (When I was away no one visited, or phoned, or offered help she was just expected to get on with things despite being quite disabled for a long time). All the churches took and took but wouldn't help, even when asked "You'll be fine" "Oh that's not so good" or worse "Oh we must meet up and have a chat about it" no one calls (or returns you calls)

#2: The Sheree amount of Immorality in the modern Scottish Episcopal Church: So far I know of: 1 Adulterous Priest; 1 Priest who's wife left him for another man (Good to see she listened to the Teachings of the Church); 2 Priests who lied and deceived people to make them come to a certain decision and then weren't happy when they were challenged over their behavior; 2 Church Treasurers that had an Adulterous relationship many years ago;

#3: The problems with comitment and relationships inside of the Church: Countless church members who just want to have a "Chat about the weather"; More members than you can count that are in the Church but have no Church in them.

Anyway sorry for the rant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home