Welcome to my Blog, it's an online Version of a Journal as I'm too disorganised to keep a written diary...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Dog Day!


Well Dog day arrived and we took possession of "Nanook" (I know, a Scottish dog with an Inuit name!) from those nice people at the Dog's Trust in West Calder. He's a Lakeland Terrier aged about 4 years old. He is the daftist thing I have ever met and it will take time to get his used to us (and us to him!.

It's funny as it's the 1st time in a long time I've thought of My relationship with God in the terms of an Owner and their Dog's (God is the owner by the way)

#1: Most often the dog's urges are barely under control (I want to do this says the dog, no says the owner ~ but I'll do it any way says the dog...)

#2:No matter what it is always shown that the Owner was right in the 1st place, when the dog hurts themselves, overindulges or that big other dog wasn't very friendly after all.

#3: The dog tries and does Love the owner with no conditions, but more often than not they hurt the owner or just don't listen to what they are saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home